A little tutorial for the "Jackie Camera Case". The sweet Jacqueline requested one (from J's so cute it hurts) so I figured I'd put it together. Disclaimer: it's really not that difficult, as it really is just 2 pattern pieces. There's nothing really special about it, but I did come up with the size that's perfect for my digital SLR. Hope to have it up by tomorrow if all goes well with the photos!
Here's a silly picture I took of myself in the Aira hat I knit. I have that funny look on my face because I'm awful at these "self portraits", and I wasn't sure if I was even getting myself in the frame at all!